COVER

Soundcloud

Tuesday 13 May 2014

@MobbRyder - 12 Stories (Music Video)


I've been listening to Mobb Ryder for a few years now and I've got to say he's one of the most underrated artists in the uk scene EVER. With a flow that proves more venomous than a king cobra and lyrics so truthful they'll make you question your own existence, Mobb Ryder is about to take the scene by storm this year.

I remember bumping his "Writers Block" and "London City Stories" mixtapes back in the day and thinking to myself why isn't this guy getting the limelight. Mobb must've been listening to my thoughts because this year he has grabbed the limelight with both hands and choke slammed it into recognising him as a worthy artist.

Look out for his new forthcoming cd "The Blockumentary"  as it looks set to be one of the biggest releases of the year 

No comments:

Post a Comment