COVER

Soundcloud

Saturday 9 November 2013

@J1StayFresh - Prison Issue (Free Mixtape) #FreeJ1

Download your copy HERE

As I'm sure your all aware, Wolverhampton resident and Stayfresh member J1 is currently on "Vacation" in one of her majesty's finest overnight hotels. Now I don't know about you but when I saw the instagram picture of a handwritten Tracklist for "Prison Issue" uploaded by one of Stayfresh's other members I instantly got hyped to hear what J1 had to say given his current situation. 

Now for a 20 year old artist J1 is in a way a breath of fresh air for the grime scene and has been proving that since his clash with Merky Ace on Lord Of The Mics 3. I deffinetly cannot wait to see what the future brings for this young talented artist. Prison Issue is a classic mixtape in terms of the whole Stayfresh gangs discography and in terms of J1's career it is a rough diamond, making the most of a bad situation.



Tracklist
1. Intro
2. Induction Wing
3. 23 Hours
4. Dr UGZ
5. Open Letter Ft Sharpa
6. Jail Barz
7. Vacation
8. A4354CT
9. D Spur Ft Haych
10. Mad City Ft RM
11. Interlude
12. Swimming Pools Ft CO
13. I Miss You
14. Jeromance 
15. Wrong Place Wrong Time
16. Outro
BONUS TRACKS
17. Gangster Shit Ft RM
18. My Endz Ft Haych 
19. Have You Ever Ft Mo The Realist
20. Bonus Outro

No comments:

Post a Comment